Strawberry Banana Chia Pudding
How are you guys doing? We hope you are doing fine. Well, the weather is getting really bad nowadays, so we hope you guys are taking care of yourself.
Our team has tested another recipe to ensure you guys are eating healthier these days.
It's simple and no fuss. We personally love the combination of banana and strawberry a lot, especially combined with our own Honey Granola. YUM!!!
It's good for any weather, it's easy to make and it's really simple. No weird or rare ingredients needed.
STRAWBERRY BANANA CHIA PUDDING
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup (140gr) greek yoghurt
- 1 cup (240ml) almond milk (you can substitute it with soy milk too)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (40gr) chia seeds
- 1 cup (150gr) strawberry, diced.
- banana, sliced
- strawberry, sliced
- Minime Honey Granola or Minime Chocolate Granola
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Mashed the banana in a medium bowl
- Mix the banana and the yoghurt together until smooth
- Pour in the almond milk, vanilla extract, chia seeds, strawberries, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerated for 4 hours.
- Serve the chia pudding into desired serving dish and top with the toppings as many as you want.
- ENJOY, and remember...
Share the sweetness of life with Minime.