Nov 20, 2017
How are you guys doing? We hope you are doing fine. Well, the weather is getting really bad nowadays, so we hope you guys are taking care of yourself.
Our team has tested another recipe to ensure you guys are eating healthier these days.
It's simple and no fuss. We personally love the combination of banana and strawberry a lot, especially combined with our own Honey Granola. YUM!!!
It's good for any weather, it's easy to make and it's really simple. No weird or rare ingredients needed.
STRAWBERRY BANANA CHIA PUDDING
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup (140gr) greek yoghurt
- 1 cup (240ml) almond milk (you can substitute it with soy milk too)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (40gr) chia seeds
- 1 cup (150gr) strawberry, diced.
- banana, sliced
- strawberry, sliced
- Minime Honey Granola or Minime Chocolate Granola
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Mashed the banana in a medium bowl
- Mix the banana and the yoghurt together until smooth
- Pour in the almond milk, vanilla extract, chia seeds, strawberries, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerated for 4 hours.
- Serve the chia pudding into desired serving dish and top with the toppings as many as you want.
- ENJOY, and remember...
Share the sweetness of life with Minime.
Jul 12, 2017
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Unsweetened
- 1/3 cup (63 g) chia seeds
- 1/4 cup (24 g) cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-5 Tbsp (30-75 ml) maple syrup if not blending (can sub 5-9 dates, pitted, if blending)
- optional: 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- optional: 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients except sweetener to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. If not blending (which I preferred!), sweeten to taste with maple syrup at this time. If blending, you can sweeten later with maple syrup or dates.
- Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it's achieved a pudding-like consistency).
- If blending, add to a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Sweeten to taste.
- Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit, granola, or coconut whipped cream.
*Prep time does not include chilling!
*Recipe loosely adapted from Pop Sugar.